




Yeehaw! We had SOOO much fun at Lake Powell. I wish I knew how to do a template instead were stuck with these scattered pictures. We took a ton more, but there's just tons of everyone wakeboarding and on the tube - we get pretty crazy on the TUBE! Anyway, there are some of the classic going off the slide on the house boat, Garrett tried Slolm skiing for the first time, we went to The Point and had dinner Saturday night, all the boys got crazy doing back flips off the top of the house boat, and some of me and the fam.... I know I look hot in my nice slicked bun. I have curly hair so it's great to maintain at the lake. Anyway, we had such a blast. The weather was PERFECT and the water felt great. We came home Monday evening because it was mine and Garrett's two year anniversary and he wanted to take me to dinner. I'll do another post for that.






13 comments:
looks like you guys had a good time. love the pictures, its good to see you blogging agian.
I paid you full price on purpose silly :) I wanted to. Looks like you guys had a blast, I'm glad you took a vacation...you deserved it!!
how fun! but don't you hate coming back to the real world after a trip like that!?
Yay for TWO years! I love Lake Powell although we haven't been forever. Guess what I totally sleep furthest away from the door and window so that the burgler will see him first TOO! We are so funny.
That weekend was so fun I am so glad that we came love ya!
Derek's hat is so hot!
Hey girl! looks like fun! I heart lake powell, YET I prefer the motel stay method...A house boat really beats camping though! I miss laying out and eating yummy food after a long hot day in the water. YOu are so cute, even at the lake, not fair! K, well you should go to the Grey's anatomy party in our ward (my old ward :() I think its tonight??? Don't know. I should really get your number ya know.
Yay! I love Lake Powell, too bad I haven't been since I was in highschool! Cheese and Rice that is sad. Love the pics, i'm totally jealous!!
I love lake powell! happy 2 years to you guys! looks like you guys had a great time. are we still gonna do a scrapbook night?
Aubs- i am open whenever! let's plan it. it will be fun!
K so I didn't go to the Grey's party. I promise I would have been a good friend and called you.
We actually did watch the movie that night. You are totally fine, no worries. You have tons of pictures, Lake Powell, way good pics. How are things? Are you still reading those books?
Oh ya and I still need to get the pictures from you from Erica's wedding and now Lake Powell. Thanks Aubs.
Post a Comment