Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HiPpY, HoPpY, HaPpY EaSteR!!!

Since we don't have kids to take pictures of and post all the fun things we did for Easter, I thought I would write a top ten things we are grateful for.
10. Robin Eggs! They are my favorite treat! I wait all year for those to come out. Yummy
9. Easter means it's spring, so every thing is in bloom
8. Which means that my allgeries are also in full force
7. Summer is coming and warm weather is not far behind
6. Dry itchy winter skin can go away
5. We have jobs and are able to have a home to live in and food on the table
4. Our families we are able to live close to and see often
3. Coloring Easter eggs at Garrett's dad's house - the old fashion way
2. My husband and my best friend, I love you Garrett
1. Our Savior who Atoned for us so that we may live with him again

HAPPY EASTER!

2 comments:

Lainee said...

Great post Aubs! Happy Easter!

djzmcallister said...

So sad we are going to miss the shoe thing we are going to Denver on Thursday. We need to do another golf day soon it is warm now. :-) yeah.

Blog Archive