It's official - We ARE lake rats! We just LOVE Lake Powell.
R-A-I-N-B-O-W B-R-I-D-G-E
I haven't been up to Rainbow Bridge since I was a little girl. It was really neat to see. I didn't know but you aren't allowed to go up to it or underneath it because it's a very sacred thing to the Indian people. It's absolutely beautiful.
THE Sandhill
Doesn't look so big in the picture? It's HUGE! We climbed to the very top and practically burned our feet off to do it.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
It's Official - We're Lake Rats!
Posted by Aubrey & Garrett Frei at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)



3 comments:
Fun! I'm jealous!!
I'm Jealous too! Looks like a great time.
I've been there, so fun! Why did you quit your dental job? We miss you guys
Post a Comment