The love of my life and I just celebrated our FOURTH anniversary. Really? Four years! Garrett is truely my best friend. We never argue, we laugh all the time, and we love being together. Since our anniversary was on a Thursday and we had to be to work on Friday, we made a quick trip to Las Vegas for some good food and fun. Our first date was at PF Changs, so we went and ate there, then Garrett surprised me and got us a room at the Worldmark Resort. We went and shopped at the Town Center and then headed back to the hotel to swim in the beautiful pool. We had a wonderful time.
Monday, September 7, 2009
So This Is Love
Posted by Aubrey & Garrett Frei at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)



9 comments:
awh thats way sweet! i am glad you enjoyed your anniversary! congrats on 4 years too by the way! thats awesome!
Happy Anniversary!!
Can't believe it has been 4 years! Happy Anniversary! Love you guys.
Happy Anniversary! Can't believe it has been four years, but I guess Austin did just turn four on Friday. I'll never forget going through your wedding line all big, swollen and prego the night before he was born! Man time flies... looks like you and G had a good time.
p.s. please tell me you are coming to Zumba tonight?!
I can't believe it's been four years already! WOW! Congrats to the both of you! Sounds like fun! I was in Greece while you were here :( Let's try and plan something soon! xo
How adorable! Happy Anniversary!
I think I saw you guys in SC, Cali this summer... small world.
Man I cant believe we have been married for that long. Jon and I are looking at 5 years in Jan. It is so crazy. Looks like you had a great Anniversary! Miss you
Post a Comment