My parents called us a few weeks ago and said we're going to DISNEYLAND the day after thanksgiving. YAHOO! If you ever have the opportunity to go during the holiday, I highly suggest it! They totally transform Disneyland to a Christmas wonderland. The haunted mansion, It's a Small World, Main Street are totally redone to be Christmas. And they have a firework show on Main Street and it SNOWS! Disneyland is truely the happiest place on earth.
NEWPORT BEACH - You can't go to Cali without going to the beach. On Sunday before we drove home we stopped to take a walk out on the pier.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Disneyland at Christmas Time= THE BEST TIME EVER!!!
Posted by Aubrey & Garrett Frei at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)



8 comments:
Awww lokks like you had so much fun.. we love you guys and hope to see you at Christmas time:)
Fun!
Looks so fun!!!!
Looks like you guys had a blast- your family is beautiful!!! Hope you're doing great Aubs!
How fun.. Your blog looks really cute. How was your Christmas? I'm going to miss seeing you guys at AE. I just didn't like working their lately. I am glad I quit.. I just didn't like working in the back away from everyone. I just will have to keep up to date checking your blog & seeing how you guys are.
HOLY CRAP! I can't believe how big Kenzie is?! Where did that time go? I could have sworn she was just starting to basically walk?! So crazy! I miss your fam!
That looks like a blast, my family goes every year the day after Thanksgiving but we never have and I want to soo bad. We're hoping to plan a trip there this year for Christmas. How have you been doing anyways?
I keep forgetting to write you back from your text messages! I'm so sorry! I think about you often and I hope you're doing great, although I know you are! Your lil sis told me you were recruited to work at a new dental office- you are so awesome!!!! I miss ya- hope you had a good birthday too!
Post a Comment