Monday, April 5, 2010

ApRiL ShOwErS

Just when you begin to think spring has sprung...here comes the RAIN. I guess it's true that April showers bring May flowers, but can May be here now? It was finally getting warm outside, the heater only had to turn on in the mornings, and the sun felt so good on my skin. This morning when I woke up, dark clouds, pouring rain, and it was COLD. One of my favorite things in the summer time is warm summer rain, however, not in the spring. I'm ready for warm weather! Bring on the shorts and flip flops. Bring on popsicles to cool me down. Bring on the sun going down at 9 p.m. Spring I'm ready, where are you?

2 comments:

Em said...

DIDO!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll see ya Thursday and it can be better weather.

Cottam Family said...

I know I wish the weather would make up its mind I want to wear shorts and flip flops too.

Blog Archive