Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm officially in the APPLE family!


So I came home from work the other day and Garrett said he had a surprise for me....told me to close my eyes... and hold out my hands.... then he placed this heavy wrapped box in my lap. I opened it and tada!!!! It's my new laptop!!! I've been saving for like 6 months to get one but haven't saved enough - so Garr surprised me and went and got one for me! I was sooooo excited! I told him this was way better then going and picking it out myself. I've been on it every waking moment. This this can do anything. I love it! Isn't my hubby a stud. Thanks love!

10 comments:

RY & MAND WRIGHT said...

WOW it's so nice seriously I love it!!! You will love having a mac it's the best. Way to go Garrett you did good...

The Wrights said...

That is so fun! He is a stud!

J n J Foster said...

Nice, that is awesome! From the pix it looks like we just got the same pix. We got the mac book pro and I am so happy we went that direction b/c the SD card slot is awesome. No more cords and when you want friends pictures, its not a hassle anymore. That is awesome, what a good hubby!

The Terry's said...

sweet! we hope to see more blog updates now.

Christina P. said...

You are going to love it!! I have a mac and I love it almost as much as my kids. I am a mean mom!!

Jami Hansen said...

What a sweetie!! I have been giving clues for Dan to get me certain things we need around the house. He just doesn't get it. You've got a keeper..

Rapunzel said...

SAAAWEEET! You will LOVE it!!

Brad and Kaci said...

That's sweet! Such a good surprise!!!!!

Courtney said...

yay! I'm all apple too

The Ropers said...

So glad you chose a MAC! We LOVE them!! We actually have 3! Ha! My husband is the tech guy! =0) Congrats on the new computer! You will LOVE it!! Hope all is well with you! =0) XO

Blog Archive