Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daddy, I love you













Father's Day was a family packed day. We left Lake Powell early so we could come home and spend the day with our dad's. (Sorry Ken, we forgot to take a pic with you) Can't forget to mention Ken, Garrett's step dad - we love you Ken!
Our dad's (all three of them) are some of the most amazing men we know all in their own way.
I love my mom but I have always been Daddy's Girl. My dad pretty much rocks and I get teary eyed talking about how much I love him.
To our dads, we love you.
And to Garrett, someday you are going to make one heck of a daddy. Can't wait until that day happens for us. I love you.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

Your posts are adorable! Sounds like you guys are livin it up!
You look so adorable, and I just LOVE your smile--it is so beautiful!!
Hope everything is going great with you two! miss ya!! :)

Ashlee said...

Hey thanks so much for your nice comment. Hope you guys are doing well!

Ashlee said...

Hey thanks so much for your nice comment. Hope you guys are doing well!

Blog Archive