Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vegas Baby!!!













What more could I ask for but a weekend away with my girls!?
Bradi had this GENIOUS idea to plan a girls trip with the sister/mother in laws.
8 girls, one big vehicle, eat, shop till you drop, and one dang good show.

Friday we hit the open road for none else then VEGAS! A quick road trip later we had arrived. We hit the strip to eat some grub at PF Changs. After dinner it was off to the room for a night of laughter. We played games till the wee hours of the morning and laughed till we pretty much peed our pants. My sides acutally hurt!

Saturday it was off for a day of SHOPPING. We literally spent the whole day in one mall. Back to the room for a quick freshen up and off to see PHANTOM. It was full on AMAZING. I had to remind myself to breathe after some of the scenes. Their voices we're truly angelic. I would have walked right back in to watch it again.

Sunday we spent SIX hours at the pool. There was a lazy river and we just floated in the tubes around the river until we we're almost fried to a crisp. I think that we we're all pretty much purple by the time we headed to the pool

Great trip girls! Can't wait for the next one!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bradi said...

It was an awesome trip!!! I can't wait for the next one! :)

The Staheli's said...

I want to go back already! It was way fun to get to know you better. Tell Garrett that my mom was thoroughly impressed with him & his real estate knowledge. :)

Hopefully we'll get to hang out again sometime soon.

Blog Archive