Sunday, January 9, 2011

Attention scrapbookers!!!

I have another "hat" I've added to my mix of "hats" I wear. Designer.
Over a year ago my sister in law Bradi asked if I would be interested in designing scrapbook supplies on a site she has been working on for quite some time. I didn't have to think twice. YES! So for those of you who love to scrapbook but don't have the time to pull everything out for hours at a time, here is a simple solution. DITIGAL. If you have photoshop, your scrapbook dreams have come true! Bradi has designed software that all you have to do is buy our templates and simply DROP your pictures into the desired slot, and presto! Your page is made. Send it to print and you're caught up on scrap booking! Make it one of your New Years solutions to get caught up on scrap booking - click below and let 2011 be the year your scrap book is current.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your guys' site! So cute! I love digital scrap booking! SO much easier! Thanks Aubs!

Chad and Starr said...

You need to help me get started with this! I've been using memory mixer and I love digital scrapbooking now!

linzi said...

Congrats on the new hat! You amaze me, as always! Good luck with everything!

Blog Archive