Saturday, March 12, 2011

Garden


















I've wanted to have a garden in my backyard for a few years now.
We kept our side yard unfinished in hopes of doing so.
Today I planted my garden. I wanted to do a plant box, but this will do.
Tomatoes, Peppers, Cucumbers, Zucchini, Spinach and Lettuce.
Let's see if I can keep them alive. I took a picture of my thumb,
does it look GREEN???
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lainee said...

That is awesome! Can't wait to hear how it goes! :)

Jer & Mick said...

We love gardening, its so rewarding!! Totally can't wait to have our own! Luckily our parents let us share with them for the time being :) Hope all is well with you guys!

Chad and Starr said...

So glad we finally hung out!!! Lets do it again soon please! Hope you had fun at Disneyland!

Blog Archive