Friday, August 5, 2011

My hot hubby with braces...





























I wanted to try and do something different for Garrett's birthday this year. We always just have the family over, eat pizza, have ice cream cake and that's great and all, but I wanted to do something out of routine. I'd been working on a golf quilt for Garr for quite some time so that was the inspiration behind the whole party. GOLF THEME
The night before his party I had my friend Karalee come over to help me make golf ball cake pops. They were darling if I say so myself.
For his birthday we had golf "club" sandwhiches, potato salad, watermelon, green salad and the only thing Garrett will drink now he doesn't drink pop - Hi-C orange from McDonald's. We went and bought the drink and had it in a big jug. I bought bubbles for the kids to play with since our house gets crowded with everyone I thought it would be fun for them to play outside.
We had such a fun time. We had our family over, some of our friends stopped by, and the cake pops were a hit! So glad Garrett's party went well. I can't believe how fast time is flying.
Happy 28 babe!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like it was fun, and it was darling! Way to go!

Karalee Ann said...

Looks like everything turned out so cute!! Way to go Aubrey!!!

The Staheli's said...

Cute golf theme!!! I'll bet Garrett loved it. :)

Blog Archive