The other day my mother in law asked me "Aubs has your blog posting been slacking much?"
Haha. I laughed, the funny thing is I actually take a TON of pictures, I've just been doing the everyday life
where I take a pic and journal about it every single day. After doing that, I'd rather pinterest then blog.
So here is a quick catch up of October, then hopefully I'll get November caught up this afternoon.
Garrett ran the St. George marathon for the second year in a row. His knee had been hurting him so it
was a very emotional finish. His family and I stood at the finish line and cried as he came running in.
They say the marathon is so much more emotional then physical and I believe every bit of that after this
years marathon. He's already talking about next year...




0 comments:
Post a Comment