Sunday, December 11, 2011

One more Fall 2011















Miracle grow.....or....hair extensions.
A friend of mine was having a fall special on extensions and I decided I wanted in on it.
I wanted to have lucious curls for the cooler months. My hair is naturally curly so to blow dry and straighten it, especially in the summer months is HOT. I need to put a fan in my bathroom to keep me cool. Since the cold months were approaching, I thought I would be good.
Surprisingly enough, this hair is EASIER to do then my own! The hair is straight so it hides my curly hairs and I don't have to fry it so much to get it straight. Garrett didn't quite know what to think.. he is a little freaked out I have someone else's hair mixed with mine. He asked if it was a wig for Halloween and if I was just going to take it off. Sorry dude, these are sewn on!

0 comments:

Blog Archive