I am going to be better this year and pay more attention to my blog. I'd like to turn my blog private. HOW?? I don't know the first thing about it. All I know is people request everyone's e-mails. So please leave your e-mail and if you could tell me how to go private, that would be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)


19 comments:
Hoot the dashboard or whatever get to your settings, click permissions then click the bubble that says only people I choose and that's where you type people's emails!!
I hope it works, I am going off memory! Ha!
ps love to be invited..
briellebroadhead@yahoo.com
I have no idea how to go private either:) good luck! We would love to be invited though, my email is nfairbourn@hotmail.com
you need to go to the settings of your blog and set it, then it says something like invite readers, and start typing everyone's email address. down side of going private it won't show up in the blogger feed, so you would need to let people know or just let them check back everyone now and then.
please invite me!
sammiefreer@gmail.com
mccallmorrison@gmail.com
We want an invite! picklemick at gmail dot com. Hope things are going good for you guys! We need to get everybody together one of these days.
I want an invite :-) dickerson.paige@gmail.com
I'd love to be invited. :)
ashleyswilliams@gmail.com.
ps... don't forget the s in the middle. most people do, and then it goes to someone else. :)
Courtneysnow@gmail.com
meghanence@yahoo.com
karaleeann1@yahoo.com
amanda.allan85@gmail.com Hey how do you know Nicki Fairbourn?
I expect you to keep your word on more updates this year! :) I'll be checking! starrlynnstaheli@hotmail.com
ashleepatten@gmail.com :)
Natalie.loris@gmail.com
wyson.dana@gmail.com :)
eyeore24@hotmail(dot)com
Can I be invited too?
jessicastaheli17@msn.com
Amanda - I don't think I know a Nicki Fairbourn???? Should I :)
lindseyt23@hotmail.com
Post a Comment