I'm curious. Does anyone blog anymore? Or do they just instagram and pinterest? I have been reading a blog of a girl in new york and have fallen in love with her writing style. I realize it's an incredible outlet when used properly. I have so much I'd like to write about but have withheld for personal reasons. That's why I wanted to make my blog private (still haven't) which leads me to my next question. Who even reads my blog anymore? Do you read and not leave a comment like I often do? I am really going to do it this time so please leave your email so I can add you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)


26 comments:
I always read! I'm like that, too-- I read but rarely comment. I just love to see how things are going for you! :)
Most days I feel like I'm the only one who still blogs, and I'm a freak about it. I love Instagram and Facebook for various reasons, but they are never going to allow me to keep a documented record with photos. If I had to choose, blogging would be it for me. Make sure you add me when you go private. :) jessicastaheli17@msn.com
I think people still read blogs but just dont comment. Private ones are hard though cause they dont show up in google reader. Thats why I just dont put our last name anywhere or what town I live in. But if you go private Ill still read :)
ashleepatten@gmail.com
you know I am still going strong! I wont quit either. I refuse to give it up because its my family history. If you make yours private, you better add me! emily.blais@hotmail.com
Oops! its emily.blais@gmail.com
I read it! I love hearing about you and Garrett! eyeore24@hotmail.com
I read yours! I still blog a lot!! It is a way I can document my family. I print it off every year :) karaleeann1@yahoo.com
I read it! :) ashleyswilliams@gmail.com
Don't forget the s between ashley and williams! :)
us too...starrlynnstaheli@hotmail.com
I still post on ours and still read yours so add us if you go private ..... courtneysnow@gmail.com
I read blogs still! I just haven't updated mine in ages! I need to before I go back to work! Please add me to your list!!! Natalie.loris@gmail.com
I am such a blog stalker but non commenter......
add us briellebroadhead@yahoo.com
I read it!! I'm just one of the most of the time non-commenters, but I really like to keep up on everyone I know and love. So, I would love an invite when you go private. rikkimoyle@yahoo.com
I read blogs but rarely comment. But I would like to still read yours amanda.allan85@gmail.com
I read your blog Aubrey!!! I love being able to see how you are doing! We sure miss you cute girl! jeanette.radamall@gmail.com
I'm still playing catch up on my blog. I'm months behind. I still blog because it's my family journal. I still read your blog. Add me if you go private meghanence@gmail.com. Thanks!!!!
I am terrible at updating our blog, but I'm great at reading other people's blogs:) I'd love to follow you if you go private....nfairbourn@hotmail.com(maybe some day I'll get an email that isn't my maiden name. haha).
Hope all is well with you guys!
I check my feed every few days to see updated on my friends'/family members' blogs. Updating my own that often.... that's a different story ;). If you go private, send me an invite! wyson.dana@gmail.com
I love reading your blog. I use instagram as well for pictures but use my blog still regularly. Add me Dickerson.paige@gmail.com
add me! laurahigbee@gmail.com
I do! jakeandashlee@gmail.com
I feel like the blog is just one more thing I have to do... ha. :) I have been keeping up on my family scrapbook so that is good enough for me right now. :) I still want to be invited to read yours though! :)
-you have my email, right?- :)
Hey Aubrey! add me tyler.clare.utley@gmail.com
I have just recently gotten back into blogging! I deleted my Facebook and decided to do more journal/blogging! I love your blog! When you do go private add me bshiattfamily@gmail.com
Add me. I kind of feel the same way but i do still get on every once in awhile. mikelle8585@hotmail.com
I've been a horrible blogger lately but I still love reading other people's!! Maybe someday I'll get with the program again :)
britnel@hotmail.com
Post a Comment