We're not even into the first week of December and Garrett and I have already knocked out two Christmas parties.
On November 30th, we had my work Christmas party and the following night we had a Christmas party with our friends. We are so blessed at this time of year to have such wonderful friends. This year we girls decided that instead of getting white elephant gifts that we would put money in and put it to something good.
We found a fund to put money in to that would go towards someone who has had a lot of problems with their new born baby. There was no better

feeling then to pass around that basket and see everyone reaching for their wallets. This is the true meaning of Christmas and we were able to feel that. It was so amazing.
After that we brought out the prizes and began the games! We started with SANTA originally known as "bingo!" haha. It was so fun to play games and have some laughs. Then we all played
Hearts. That didn't last long because us girls weren't as good as the boys would have liked us to be! We had to do our own thing while they got in a heated game of hearts.All in all it was a great time. Merry Christmas!



6 comments:
Aubrey that looks so fun! Sometimes I wish I would have married someone from that group of friends so I could still hang out with everyone! They are so great.
How fun, you popular guys :)
you are so stinkin' cute! looks like fun! why don;t you guys come to our ward with meisha and brielle? it would be fun!
Aubrey your blog is cute! I Keep stubling on new ppl every day.... So sorry I am a HORRIBLE neighbor! haha..... ( ill work on that ;) ) but you and your hubby are cute!! Happy Holidays!
Thank you for your comment. We are doing good, we live in California in LA its really fun but different. Its been so long since I've seen you I think the last time I saw you, you had just got married. Its really good to talk to you keep in touch.
Hey! You should put new pictures on here...I check everyday! Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment