Tuesday, March 4, 2008
DAY ONE......
Whew! Isn't this such a cool picture! Well it's official - today was day one of my "training" or lack there of - to get ready for the triathlon. I went to Sand Hollow to swim because that's where the tri starts so I wanted to get familiar with my territory....so I suit up...walk out there... and the swim team is just working it! They were so graceful! I was like talk about intimidating. So I busted out a few laps and it wasn't pretty. But I will admit that I felt so good about finishing those laps and I know I will be filling it tomorrow. Special thanks to Kim who kicked my butt. We swam for an hour and she would't let me give up.
Posted by Aubrey & Garrett Frei at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)



9 comments:
Aubs! I'm so excited for you! It's going to be so amazing for ya- good luck w/ all the training. It's so worth it in the end of it all to finish and feel so awesome!
Hailey told me that you guys are doing that! I am so proud! I really envy people that can do stuff like that, I don't think I could ever do it, I'd be the one who literally dies in the middle of the race and is all over the news, embarassing! The thought of doing it seems fun but I'm so incredibly out of shape right now I think running one mile would kill me! Let me know how it goes. Ha ha by the way about spitting kids out, it's a much harder thing to do than I ever thought but I definitely want more (there's some kind of drug in our mind that keeps us wanting to go through this crappy pregnancy thing over and over again) but I would like to have 4, I think that would be a good number for me...MAYBE 6 but probably 4, what about you guys! It's getting close to that time isn't it?
are you kidding me! WOW what a huge thing to take on! You go girl!!!!
congrats that so exciting it really is an amazing acomplishment. In November I ran a half marathon and I didn't do it very fast but to finish the race was a great feeling. Good luck to you triathalons are really hard I honestly don't think I could do it. You are a stronger woman than me.
I know you don't know me personally but I came across your blog through lexie and devans blog. I have always wanted to do a triathlon but have never had time to. I give you major props for wanting to do one. I wish you the best of luck with it. Good Luck! let me know how it goes.
haha That is so funny, I saw you and I wanted to say hi but you looked busy and I didn't think you saw me. Next time for sure! :)
Go you!!! I'm proud of you girl for going out there and showing the swim team how it's done!! How do you feel now that you've done it? I'm super excited for you, and I want to do it with you! When is it again?
P.S... random thought.. but are you guys coming up for the Mission Reunion April 4th?? I am crossing my fingers that you are in!! Cause you should just spend the weekend with us if you are! Think about it and let me know k?!?
anyways... super sad that I didn't get to see you guys this weekend! I'll call you tomorrow after work and we'll chat!
Hey by the way.. you are motivating me to get my butt into shape FAST! I want to be toned!
Way to go girl!! I have been a couple times and the swim is definetly going to kick my butt! I'm getting kinda excited...more to see you guys than anything!! Good luck keep training hard :)
Post a Comment