So these pictures didn't turn out so well, but here is proof of my adventures on Saturday. I got up bright and early, strapped on my pretty leggins - yes, they are quite bright and beautiful! ;) haha, then I met up with my cute training buddies by 8:00 a.m and we were off for a ride!!! This first picture is at the beginning of the trail, the last one is after we did TEN MILES. Whew! My lady town was sooooo sore!!! But let me just tell you
that we have a freaking hardcore trainer!!!! Heidi, the girl in the middle, her
husband is a police officer and not to mention has been in the Military and he's ripped. He biked 60 miles the day before we did this with his friend who is training for an Iron Man. WOW. This was quite an accomplishment. I am so excited to do this! It felt so good to finish this, I can't wait to put it all together and cross that finish line.
that we have a freaking hardcore trainer!!!! Heidi, the girl in the middle, herhusband is a police officer and not to mention has been in the Military and he's ripped. He biked 60 miles the day before we did this with his friend who is training for an Iron Man. WOW. This was quite an accomplishment. I am so excited to do this! It felt so good to finish this, I can't wait to put it all together and cross that finish line.



9 comments:
I look up to you little miss! And I agree those dang military man.... they seem like they can do it all :)
Aubs, I think it's SO awesome that you're doing this! Someday* i'll do a triathalon. You are my hero! Keep us updated on your progress.
You are Amazing! I am so proud of you! Keep up your blog, this is an amazing accomplishment, and it will be fun to go back and read all about it! Cedar is good.. we need to play sometime! Jessica's Mommy Belly is so dang cute! It makes me Baby Hungary! Good Luck with everything.. and let us know when it is so we can come and cheer you on!
Aubs-I am so proud (and a little envious) of you! You go girl!! Who else from the office is training? What a great way to get in shape. Tell everyone hello and good luck! Love ya, c-ya soon!
Love, Nat
I am such a brat! I totally forgot to answer your question about triathalon training! Sorry. Honestly though, I've never done a triathalon, I just run. So, sorry, no real advice from me. Good luck though! I'm very jealous. When I move back to STG I will for sure be doing tri's. It's too dang cold up here to swim in a lake!
That is really so cool, good luck and congrats for finishing 10 miles that is really cool.
I donno what you have going on Monday but Gretchen and I are having a designer jean party from 4-7pm. It is a open house so you can come and go as you please, You are more then welcome to come if you want to. it will be at Nancy Gubler's house.. Meghan ence, Lexie, and maybe laura higbee will be here. I know you know all of them. if you don't have any thing else going on... come on over.
Congrats little miss fitness! I'm proud of you! I'm super impressed and jealous that i couldn't go too! We had the wedding and receptions all weekend! I figured out my comment thing on my blog so you can post now! oopsy! i'm still learning! :) Keep me posted on your progress with this tri, i wish i was doing it too!! I miss ya!
wow you are amazing! Ten miles is a ways in the car! ha ha give me that motivation cuz I'm lacking. I keep telling myself to just kick it in the butt, diet for a month or so, excersize like crazy and hurry and lose all my weight and then I pop another cadbury egg in my mouth! what the heck!
Post a Comment