This weekend we were able to get away from the worries of everyday life and just have FUN! We went up to Park City to stay in this cute little Swiss Village place. It seriously looked like the movies. We went with Garrett's mom and step dad, and his sister, brother in law and our niece and nephew.
We went to Disney on Ice...ok it was actually called PRINCESS on ICE! It was soooo cute! There were little girls all in their princess dresses everywhere! I can't wait to have little girls to take!
We went Ice Skating and had a blast
I freaking rocked that ice! I haven't ice skated since I was like 12 and it was pretty scary at first, but after I got the hang of it, it was a party! hahaha.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Weekend Getaway
Posted by Aubrey & Garrett Frei at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)


9 comments:
Aubrey, this is Clint Mitchell (Spanish Fork-Snow Canyon...?) My wife set up a blog and I like to scroll through blogs to see what is going on in the 'blog' world. It sounds and looks like you are two are so happy! Congrats!! when you get a second you should check out our blog and our beautiful family. (Abbie, Malia,and Trey) Congratulations on you're two years, best wishes on an eternity of happy years to come! spanishmitchells.blogspot.com
How fun! A little vacation would be so great about right now! Too funny that there is more snow up there than there is here in Alaska! You guys look great :)
How fun I have always wanted to go to one of those on ice shows. And I really wanted to go ice skating this year but it never happened. It looks like fun to get away for the weekend I think me and rob really need to do that.
How freakin fun! You guys are so cute! I've never been ice skating before but I want to so bad! :)
How fun! Getaways are great aren't they! I looks like a quiant place to visit! :)
Aubrey, I can't figure out how to add MUSIC to our blog... any ideas? Please help the handicap!
Oh, and P.S. I changed our www to:
www.caidandalicia.blogspot.com
ok... goodnight!
My cute little Aubrey I MISS YOU! You haven't returned my last FIVE calls or texts! I want to talk and see how you are!!! CALL ME. I am so proud of you for all of your training. Aub thats such an accomplishment. I want to hear how its going!!!
Hey Aubrey,
It's Natasha...short little indian Natasha from high school! I just wanted to say hi and how are you? I would love to e-mail you. My e-mail is natashacuff@hotmail.com and I have a blog of my family as well. thecuffcakes.blogspot.com I hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment