Thursday, April 3, 2008

H-E-L-P

I am ready to change my background lay out -BUT - last time I did that I lost all my contacts, so if you can tell me how to do it without losing anything that would be much appreciated! Thanks!

4 comments:

Jer & Mick said...

If you use another Pyzam layout you won't loose your links...at least it didn't when i did it, but i don't know i'm not a techy!

JEREMY & JENNY NELSON said...

ya I hate this about blogging... but I finally discovered a blog that does it right... Go to my blog and click on Cutest Blog on the block in my friends. Its the easiest way to do it! :)

Charise said...

Aubrey, My friend just found a new site with cute backgrounds where you don't loose your stuff, when I find out from her I will let you know! :)

Anonymous said...

Lexie just puts all of her links in microsoft office and then when she changes her blog she copy and pastes them back into her blog. or you can go to cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
its what i use and when you use those ones you won't ever loose your links. I can tell you how to do it if you want. and they are free... good luck! I had the same problem so I don't use them from pyzam anymore

Blog Archive