Ok....I'll admit it. My name is Aubrey and I'm a race addict! Last Saturday Heidi and I participated in a Special Olympics Children's Benefit Run. It was AMAZING! They had the Special Olympics children there cheering us on as we ran our butts off. All donations went to the children who are participating in the events.
It felt so great to get out there and run early in the morning, but I'll have to admit, it felt even better that I was running for a good
cause. And - I'm proud to say that I came in second in my age
group! There is a run on Wednesday night if anyone wants to come out and participate. They will have the fire trucks out with the children riding on them as we run aside them! SOOOO COOL!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
5K Benefit Run
Posted by Aubrey & Garrett Frei at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)


6 comments:
Aubs your a Rockstar!
You are so cute. I bet you see my mom out and about she is also an addict LOL
Way to go Aubs! You ROCK!!!
Thanks for the bday text! Lets do lunch sometime!
Thanks for leaving me a comment on my page. I do have about five differnt styles of wipe cases so I don't know if you want to come over and choose one or what. You can send me a email at laceytorgerson (at) yahoo (dot) com if you want.
Holy cow Aub! I wish I could catch the race bug... it sounds so fun! Good job and congrats. Expect a call sometime tonight...
looks at you go! You're doing soooo awesome I can't believe it! Good for you. Well things got crazy while we were at my moms so I didn't get a chance to call you guys...dang it. I'm so glad I bumped into you at the expo though! I seriously am planning on the triathalon in october, are you going to do it again? Please do! Those pictures of you and your sistes are so adorable too!
Post a Comment