Monday, May 12, 2008

Sister,Friends,Family,Love, All because of MOM

A special tribute to the most amazing woman I know...my mom. To the woman who has been there for my times of need, to kiss the boo boo's away, to hold me when I feel sad, to lend your words of advice, and most of all to be my loving friend. I love you mom. Thank you for your friendship and for the amazing woman that you are. You have taught me so much and helped me to become the woman I am today. I hope that I can be the amazing mom you are to me.

Thank you for raising us girls with the values we have and for teaching us it's what's on the inside that matters most.

Thank you for making me and my sisters hug each other until we are friends again. I appreciate their friendship.
I love you mom!














11 comments:

Unknown said...

OH...Make me cry! Thanks for being such an amazing daughter. I am truely blessed to have a close and loving family. LOVE YOU TONS!!!

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

Seriously CUTE pics girl!! I love them! You are all so dang beautiful! I love the scenery too.. super cute! P.S... I'm really getting into photography, let's open up a studio and make millions!! :) love ya lots!

Ben & Kirsten said...

What a beautiful family! I love the pictures and the outfits you are wearing! I'm excited to have my sisters be that old! :)

Sam and Lacey said...

Okay so I thought that you were talking about wipe cases sorry. I do have the onsie bundlers as well. Just email me and let me know if you want to come pick them up or order them off my etsy shop.

Nat B. said...

Aubs-Hang in there with the Host. It is getting SSSOOOOOOOO good!! I think about it all day long now, just like Twilight. Call me if you have any questions about it, or I will see you next Monday when I work.
Cute family picture by the way! You DO have an awesome mom!

Errin said...

way cute pictures!

Lexie said...

I love the family pictures! You all look so good!

Chelsey said...

Ha ha. Your fine, don't even worry about it. I just figured you didn't remember me. I am happy to keep up with ya now.

~..kass..~ said...

what a beautiful bunch of girls! and what a great post!

Sam and Lacey said...

Sorry I just got you comment. I don't know if it is too late. You can email me at laceytorgerson (at) yahoo (dot)(com) and I will give directions to my house and my phone number to come and pick it up or I can meet you in town somewhere I should be coming in sometime on Monday.

The Cuffs said...

Hey Aubrey it's Natasha!!!! How are you??? You look so happy, where do you guys live? I would love to catch up you should jot an e-mail my way sometime. natashacuff@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you soon.

Blog Archive