

Garrett and I have been known to do random and crazy things. Our first date was a quick trip down to Vegas. I hopped in the car with him, we drove down, ate at PF Changs and then came home! So - on Saturday we thought it would be fun to do that. Go down to Vegas for the afternoon, shop, eat and then come home.....well...we sorta kept on going. Didn't even slow down through Vegas. We always say how fun it would be to just go dip our toes in the ocean, so thats what we did! Luckily we knew his mom was already there so we called and asked if we could crash on her floor! hahaha. So we got to California at about 9:00 p.m. with nothing but the shirt on our backs! Went to Target, got some toothpaste and deodorant and we were set! We weren't even in California for 24 hours!

Dipping our toes in the ocean! Huntington Beach.



Since we were already there, I told Garrett I HAD to go to a baseball game. The Angels and Dodgers were playing each other and I thought it would be fun to go watch two home teams play each other. Was I ever in for a treat! This is two home teams playing each other here - this game was absolutely SOLD OUT!
When we got there, Garrett said - I will get you in this game whatever it takes! I absolutely love baseball and I have never been to a Major League game before, so my loving husband DID whatever it took. We asked this security guard if there was any way we could get tickets (except for scalping them) He leaned in and said "If you go over here...this certain ticket box...they will let you know whatever they have left." So we walked over there and asked what they had. He said 4 tickets together....$480.00! OUCH! We were being random, but to spend that much made me sick. We took them anyway, not knowing exactly where it was. We knew it was lower deck, but not how low. So we followed the rows...down ...down ..down! FRONT ROW!!! AHHH!!!! Guerrero was like ten feet from me! I could spit on him thats how close he was!
I was like a kid in a candy shop! I was all smiles the rest of the day! This experience was amazing and my I have my wonderful husband to thank for that. Even though, I'm ruined for going to any other MLB game! haha! I love you honey, thanks for an unforgetable weekend! (Or should I say 24 hours! ;)
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Spontaneity At The Fullest
Posted by Aubrey & Garrett Frei at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)


13 comments:
Oh my that is so freakin cool! I am SO jealous!!! Tell Garr I say good job :)
I'm so envious! Lucky you. Did I tell you that I think G is one of the nicest people I know.....he offered me that great name. Good thing he's so nice or I might have really taken it. You lucky girl!!!
I freakin love you guys! That is so fun...sounds like you had a blast!
that sounds like so much fun!!! I'm jealous cuz jer and i are planners and have never done something like that!!
HOW FUN! I love spontaneous moments, and I have to say that's one of the best I've heard.
You guys are such a fun couple. One of my first dates with Mitch was a trip down to Vegas. We were supposed to go bowling in Mesquite but we kept on driving! What a fun 24 hrs. for you two.
That sounds like so much fun! Good Job! What a way to spend 24 hours!
hey aubrey ... i found your blog through lindsey sullivan's blog.... anyway, is that where you were on sunday? :) you guys are awesome! that sounds like so much fun... i hope you used the fact that all you had were the clothes on your back to get some cute clothes out of the deal :) anyway.. love the story!
Laura Warner
Wow! That's so awesome! haha Taking last minute trips is always exciting! :)
How much fun does that sound!! I'm so jealous!! Nice work garrett! I'm very impressed! :)
Seriously! I haven't had a chance to look at any prices or anything yet. When we have everyone together on Saturday we should talk about it! Where do you think we should go??
I love the randomness! You guys are awesome! How fun to get that close at the baseball game! :)
FUN! But next time you take a random trip to CAli, CALL ME! I'll go to the next game with you! :)0
Post a Comment