We went out to Lake Powell over Memorial Day weekend and had a BLAST! Normally when we go we have fun on the houseboat, play games, hop in the boat and cruise around with a wakeboarder on the back. This trip was a little different. The water was FREEZING!
We barely dipped our toes in without it taking our breath away.
But it was fun because we were able to do something we don't do very often - SEE Lake Powell.
We went for a boat ride the first day up the channel and down some place that I thought was absolutely gorgeous. Little did I know I was in for a surprise the next day. We went up Cathedral Canyon - it is officially my new favorite place! It was BEAUTIFUL! We drove as far as we could, but it was soooo cool because you would go down this narrow part and think it was going to end and then another opening! Oh LOVE IT!
I don't know if you can see in this last picture -but I ended up being a total raccoon!
Thanks Jess and Derek for inviting us. You're the best and we had fun! Love ya!
Monday, June 2, 2008
P-O-W-E-L-L Baby!!!!!!
Posted by Aubrey & Garrett Frei at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)


10 comments:
ahh I feel like crying, sure makes me miss home :S
Kassy, you went private! I can't go to your blog!
It looks like fun I haven't been to lake powell forever, it really is a beautiful place.
I can't believe you were at the zoo! I wish I would have known, we were there in the afternoon too! Crazy, small world, and Cody's sister ended up being there that day too! ha ha Don't even worry about it, I know how it goes with getting wrapped up in family stuff, happens to me every time we go to St. George! love ya
I love Powell! I hear ya on the freezing cold water when we were there the week before it seriously took your breath away! Of course I still love you, aubs I know how it gets with family stuff it's really no big deal I'll see you before you know it I promise!
That looks like so much fun! I LOVE Lake Powell.
what? private??? I am very confused... you may want to try that one again :)
Hey! I wanted to tell you that we're selling our Fuji Finepix S2 pro...it's on Craigslist if you want to research. (Unless you've already gotten one...)
You guys are having some crazy fun lately! I love it!
We are sorry.. we would have called but we don't have your phone #. I think your husband got mine at the wedding, cause I didn't have my phone. We go down a lot. My father in law has a house down there. We will have to play soon.
Your blog is really cute. You guys go to Powell alot don't you? We were going to go but we have been waiting cause we've heard the water to cold right now. We just need to go, soon...
Post a Comment