Thursday, June 12, 2008

Girls Weekend

Last weekend we had a little bit of a girls weekend. My Aunt Trish came into town from New Mexico to vist as well as go to my Aunt Linda's wedding. So Thursday night we had my family over for dinner at our house and the boys had to go outside because well...there was just a little to much WOMAN going on inside. haha. So here is a pic of us girls. Yes, I look like a slob, I had been cooking all day.



Saturday morning we drove up for the wedding and had to stop in Bevar to get a snack and so the two "old ladies" in our car could walk around. (hehehe Love you mom and Trish)













I'm no pro, but my aunt asked me to take some pics at the wedding. It was so fun! I don't have a way nice camera and I haven't learned photo shop or anything, but here is a fun pic we took of me and my sisters! Love my girls!









Here's my mom's family! 8 children! (one of which didn't come) My grandma is full Japanese -she's the short one next to the bride! ;)

7 comments:

Brad and Kaci said...

Look like fun! hanging out with the girls is always nice. Hope your doing good!

Lainee said...

Well I am leaving you my first comment! It looks like you had fun, We need to have a girls day!

Julie Kohler said...

How fun to have a girls weekend! I love your blog, looks like you two have some fun adventures! I'm so glad you found my blog, it made me smile to see your comment! Ben is SUPER excited for a baby brother, he tells EVERYONE! I am so glad we found out, it was worth it!;)

Jami Hansen said...

It looks like a fun girls trip. I need to come in to AE. When do you work next. Do you work the floor sets.

Christina P. said...

I have been trying to find your blog forever!! I came across it a few months ago and haven't been able to find it since!! I am adding you to my list so I will be checking back often!

The Cuffs said...

Hey Aubrey,Thanks and yup Im a mommy of two crazy huh! I can hardly believe it myself, it's all gone by so fast!

You guys seem very adventurous so you should go to San Fran, it was a blast. You guys are smart to travel while having no kids, cheaper and more convienent...not to mention you can do a lot more! I would reccomend Piers 33,39, and 49 just to say you've been there! DEFINATELY Fisherman's Wharf...of course drive over the Golden Gate Bridge, but since you have no kiddies and are very active you might want to bike over it...that's what a lot of people do. Santa Cruz board walk is only an hour away and it's so worth it. You and your hubby would have a blast there! There's soooo much to do there. I don't reccomend China Town in San Fran but in New York it's great and I hear the LA China town is a lot like New York. Alcatraz is really cook even though it kind of sounds boring it was worth it! Okay I just realized I totally monologed so I need your e-mail so we can catch up! Mine is natashacuff@hotmail.com

Clint & Hailey said...

Looks like fun I love playing with the girls!! I got your recepies you e-mailed me I'm so sorry I haven't replied it's been a crazy week at work and our internet has been acting up at home.

Blog Archive