So here is my tribute to "being a kid again" post. It's all about PICTURES! Here is a small update of my life in the last month. It's been a crazy busy month, and it's been filled with lots of love, fun, happy, strengthening, and sad moments. Here ya go!!!!
I work at American Eagle for about 10 hours a week so I can "support my shopping habbit" and I was ringing someone up when a girl from Bloomers brought me flowers. I knew the girl because she delivers to the dental office for us. (We give all our patients roses) anyway, she said "These are for YOU today!" How cool is my husband. We didn't even get in an arguement before or anything. It was totally JUST BECAUSE!
My cute friend Treo had her baby! I threw her a baby shower with all the girls from the dental office. She got a ton of cute stuff. Made me get a little baby hungry. hehehe. (No, not an announcement.)
My cousin Quinn got married and we went to the Hogle Zoo. My FAVORITE is the giraffe's.
Gavin and Lainee blessed their beautiful baby girl. Preston walked home with Jacob and this was a cute "candid" moment I thought I would capture.
Garr's mom has a boat and we went out for a little afternoon on the water and some fishin'
We had our friends over for a BBQ and Garrett put on my apron so he didn't get watermelon on his new shirt. Isn't my little Betty Crocker cute!
Sad times. My family dog of 10 years had to be put to rest due to old age. His body was shutting down so we had to say goodbye. This was such a hard thing to do. Those of you who have ever had a family dog would understand. The hardest thing was leaving my parents house and knowing he wouldn't run to the door next time I go over there. Thank you to my friend who watched over and protected me. (When I had my surgery in 2004, I wasn't able to sit up on my own because they had cut through all my muscle and broken my entire rib cage, he sat outside my room the whole time. It's amazing the scences dogs have.)
Yet another 5K! This time it was at midnight! We wore glow in the dark necklaces and bracelets. The pictures of us didn't turn out because the glow left a streak up our faces. So here is me at the finish line. They are taking my tag off so they could get my time.
There ya go! Lot's of good times!


9 comments:
Hey Garrett, I don't know your wife who probably does your blog but just thought I'd say "hi" Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer
another race! You are so awesome! I would die! I will be for sure to not show darren the pic of garr's bass. He would cry! There are no bass here and he is having a hard time with that LOL and of course your hubby wouldn't want to get his shirt dirty! Same old Garrett!
Looks like you guys have been up to alot lately. You are a running fool! I only wish I had half of the ambition as you. Hope your doing good!
What a sweet husband you have.. It is sad losing a family dog. It looks like you guys have been busy. I went into AE & took my application. So I hope to visit more w/ you.
You are so funny.. two posts you are on top of it.. :) So Im thinkin that we need to FORSURE do our temple night every month and no matter what keep it. It was such a great thing to do. Oh how did your sharing time go? Im kinda excited to do mine next week , cause I have all my primary kids.. at least 11 to share some great stories about their ancestors. So last night Brett and I didnt run a 5k but we almost walked one, we walked from our house to his sisters , which it quite a long way well at least it felt like it because he kept getting real dark and we weren't on a good road to be walking at when it wasn't light outside, but it was good anyhow. Im sorry to hear about your dog I know how it feels to loose the family pet, we've done it twice. Love ya and your hubby loves you..
I think we should do a small girls weekend, that would be fun. What did you have in mind? It might be a little difficult for me to leave my baby for a long time, I think it would be so fun if we just had a day together, lunch, movie, go to the pool, shopping, whatever we want to do and then we could get the guys and do something together with them too
I love the pictures! I need the one with Jake and Preston. Garrett is so nice to send you flowers, your a lucky girl! Sorry about your dog, Nick (Gavin's dog) has been around Gavin longer than I have, when he dies it is going to be a sad sad day.
Oh I am so glad you found my blog! Isnt blogging the best it is fun to stay in touch and see what everyone is up to! Me and my mom were looking at your blog and we were dying at your triathalon that is insane!
Hey i would still love to go to the cannery but they are booked til November! So it's kinda hard to get in. But maybe i'll keep calling and see if they have any cancelations
Post a Comment