This 4th me and Garr went swimming out at Green Valley with Garretts brother and sister and their families. It was a blast. Stupid me forgot my camera so sorry for no pics of that. (Lainee or Bradi, if you have any - I need them for my scrapbook! I have the cutest paper I have to use!)
Anyway, it was so fun to hang out with the fam and to play with our nieces and nephews. They are the cutest kids ever and I can't wait till we have kids of our own to play with them.
After our long day at the pool - we both got fried! We came home and took a long nap then decided around 8:00 p.m. we were hungry so went to Outback to eat, then drove up on formaster and watched the fireworks. This was a bad picture taking day for me! I need a new camera in a bad way.


12 comments:
Oh.. fun my camera is dead so until I charge it I wont be posting till later.. haha.. looks like you had a good time.. But any day for august should work just not the first week.. and I wanted to go this week but the temple will be closed for cleaning this week and next so .. we might get to go later this month..
Fun 4th of July. I'm in the sun all the time & don't get anything. It's probably cause I'm chasing Ryker around. I need a tan...
Sounds like fun!! I love Outback food!! Yummy!
I think it was only a year ago that I saw you up on foremaster watching the fireworks. You were so sick. I felt so bad. Anyways glad this year was a little better. Sound like you had a lot of fun.
what a fun 4th! You guys are so cute! I miss you so much!
Fun! We were up on Foremaster too, nice we have somewhere so close to go watch. Sounds like you guys had a great 4th!
Hi Aubrey. It's Julie (Reber) Rasmussen. Just wanted to say hi! Good Luck with the running. I'd also agree that shoes (and SOCKS) are key. I always take a anti-inflammatory after I run for my knees sake. Good Luck.
Hey Girl, Im having a shoe party and you should come. They have way cute stuff.. check out my blog for details. Lizzy
I finally got fried on my back. I still need to work at everywhere else.
you ALWAYS look sooo darling!
k I thought I should write another comment cuz I just noticed that it came up as "Cody" not sure why, and it really is me! ha ha not to make garett worry =)
You look so freakin' gorgeous in this pic!
Post a Comment