Monday, July 14, 2008

Powell Again! Yee-haw!

Powell is seriously Heaven on Earth! We love it and it always goes by too fast! We have been a few times this summer and hope to go again soon! :)









We went on our 4th Annual Family Lake Powell Trip!
My uncle Rick is kind enough to let the whole crazy family aboard his houseboat each year for good family fun! We have a blast and especially get wild on the tubes! All my pics from the tubes didn't turn out well because my battery was dying but as soon as Jess gets me hers I'll put them on here. You've gotta see it to believe it!









See what my camera does when it starts to die? Also it's a cheap one I take to the lake so there are like no light setting on it. Oh well.









Cookie Jar! The place I learned to wakeboard a few years ago. We go there every year and get in some good tubing. More pics to come......









Two lake dirtbags with nasty lake hair. Aren't we hot!

10 comments:

Lexie said...

I LOVE Lake Powell! It looks like you guys had tons of fun. I'm jealous. :)

Lainee said...

Looks fun! Your swimming suit is way cute!

Christina P. said...

I am so jealous of you!! Not only once, but you get to go a few times!! No fair! Enjoy it now cuz once you have little babes, its gonna be harder!!

Jami Hansen said...

You are so cute.. I'm not mad & don't feel bad. I'm the person that wouldn't shut up & your aunt was hungary. I'm sorry. Your blog looks really cute. Lake Powell is the best. We might go soon.

Julie Kohler said...

So much fun, Aubrey! You guys are so cute :)

Nat B. said...

Aubs-Enjoy Lake Powell now, it gets much harder with kids! Looks like you had fun, no wonder you are so tan!!

Errin said...

Lucky!!!! I havent been to lake powell in 3 years, im way jealous!

Kim Martin said...

Hey Aubs! You guys look amazing! How have you been? Miss you!

The Ropers said...

Hi Aubrey! I haven't seen you in forever!! Your page is soo cute!! How are things??? I found you on Aubrey's page!! Where are you at and what have you been up to??

Caria Roper (Derbidge)

The Ropers said...

HAHA.. I meant to say I found you on Abbey's page.. :0)

Blog Archive