Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Pioneer Day for Utah!

We seem to be turning into quite the little Lake Rats this summer. Which I don't mind at all! Anyway, we went out to the lake for the 24th and had a blast. It was just Garrett and his friend Collin and ME! :) I was all business - being the flag girl, sitting on one side of the boat with the fat sacks while someone was boarding to help the wake be bigger, then pulling in the rope and tossing it out while still holding the flag. Anyway, I guess the new cool thing to do is to surf behind the boat and you don't have to use the rope because of the current you keep going. Well this little missy was a first timer on the surfing so I still used the rope. Here are some sad looking pictures, I'm no pro, but here ya go...
P.S. The life jacket was for the dude's so it's quite huge on me!
Going........going......












GONE!

9 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

The water looks SO pretty this year! wow!! How fun!!

Courtney said...

that looks like a blast! I definitely need to try that!

Brad and Kaci said...

Glad someone is getting to enjoy Powell! Looks like you guys had fun.

The Swapp's said...

So.. next time you need to invite us Brett's not a huge lake fan but im sure Garrett could convince him and they would have fun, I need to be on the water.. haha.. Plan a little adventure and let us know when...

Clint & Hailey said...

Holy cow should we say PRO! you look good out there!

Kim Martin said...

Aubrey! I have been good! It has been forever! I'm always randomly thinking about you and thinking about how much I miss back in the day when we were younger and inseparable! Soooo much fun! We literally spent every day together every summer. So the boy... It's amazing. I can't say too much because there are already forums and crap online about the blog I posted (hence I now have to make it private- soooo lame), but I will send you an email and tell you more in detail. All I have to say though... AMAZING... and "Can I move to Nashville, pretty please?!" We've been talking on and off for like almost 3 yrs... it's really random how it all happened, but it's been great! Anyway, Lake Powell looks amazing! I haven't been there in like 7 years!!! Such a long time! Maybe I will make Nick take me there when they get back from tour. How is your life going? You look adorable as always! I always knew you would. I miss your family too! Tell your parents "hi" for me... And congrats to me for writing a novel on your blog! I just feel like we have so much catching up to do! Email me!

mxlilkim@gmail.com

Miss you Aubs!
xox
Kim

Ashley said...

hey aubrey
I don't know if you remember me, but we used to live next door to each other when we were younger. I ran across your blog and thought that I would say Hi! I hope all is well!

Pulsiphers said...

Looks like you have been busy but it looks like fun. I wish I could go to the lake I haven't been since High school

Amber said...

Aubs! You two are the cutest couple ever! Every time my mom sees you... she always calls me and tells me how adorable you two are together...
love ya! Hope everything is going well..........

Blog Archive