Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tag....I'm It! (Twice)

When you only post like once a month, these tags kinda add up! I think I've been tagged a few times, but this is all my brain can remember right now. This one was from Lainee. It was go to the fourth folder in your pictures, select the fourth picture and post it. No cheating. Well my pics are by alphabet and "B" was the fourth folder, just so happened to be the BYU Game.






The next tag was from my cousin Erica. I've seen this one before, looks like lots of fun, so here goes.....

5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
*In the 8th grade
*Getting my braces removed
*Reading lots of Mary Higgins Clark books
*Writing notes to friends
*Having "crushes" on boys

5 things on my do list today...
*Bowling for Dr. Olsen's birthday
*Clean house
*Grocery shop
*Make Relief Society Program
*Work on my quilt

5 favorite snacks...
*Reece's Mini Peanut Butter Cups
*Pretzel's
*Doritoz
*String Cheese
*Nuts (Almonds,Cashews,Postashios)

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire...
*Take Garrett to Chuuk (gotta do that first) ;)
*Save $$$ for our future children
*Buy a house
*Give $$$ to our family
*Invest

5 places I've lived...
*Orem, Utah
*Mapleton, Utah
*Santa Clara, Utah
*St. George, Utah
*

5 Jobs I've had...
*Red Mountain Spa (summer job)
*The Buckle (summer job)
*Outback Steakhouse
*Red Cliffs Dental (4 years and counting!!!)
*American Eagle (clock in, work, clock out, SHOP)

TAG...YOU'RE IT!!!

1 comments:

Lainee said...

It was fun to read about you! Thanks for doing the picture tag!

Blog Archive