Wow, what's this? A post from Aubrey! GEEZ, it's been a while! So here is a little bit of what we have been up to for the last oh month. I know, I've been terrible and haven't posted -but we aren't up to a whole lot. This is all I've managed to muster up to share with you all.
So we went to a BYU game - Go Cougars!!! My boss has season tickets and he was kind enough to give us tickets to go see them play. It was so beautiful. It was right as the leaves were changing colors, not too cold. It was a little rainy that day but it was so much fun. We bought shirts to match everyone else. If not we would have stuck out like sore thumbs.
My little sister isn't so little anymore. She is exactly one year from the ripe dating age. EEEEK! This makes Garrett and me both very nervous. Garrett didn't have a little sister growing up, so it's funny to see how protective he has become over my little sisters. One year and counting and she's on the dating market. Unless we can build a safe to lock her in....
"Who's your Caddy????" For Halloween, we didn't dress up and go to any parties. No, we were on the golf course! Such is the luxury of living in sunny St. George - Almost November and it was warm outside. I have to say that I make quite the caddy. I drive, keep score, and hand Garrett the right clubs (most the time. Sometimes it's a guess, but he's teaching me) and I also pull the flag thing out so he can putt. It's a lot of fun. I have to say, I just might be the next caddy for Tiger Woods!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Catching Up...
Posted by Aubrey & Garrett Frei at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)



7 comments:
How fun. You guys are so cute. So how are things going? Are you still working at the dentist office? Well, we need to caught up. I decided to make my blog private so if you want an invite e-mail me at erin_12@hotmail.com.
Love all the pics and fun of course.. you guys are way to cute..
Hello friend!! You guys look so cute in all your zoobie gear! We are going to the game today:) I just wanted to say Hi...hope all is well I miss you guys!!
It's your favrite Aunt Paige!
Erica linked me to your blog... so now I can keep up with your little family! Glad to see things are well with you! Love & miss you and tell the family hello!
I loved seeing you driving over the weekend- you two are so cute and you looked beautiful! Sure hope you're doing great! Can't believe how old your lil sis is too...time just flies!
Looks like you have been up to more the most of us! Love your pictures!
you've been tagged... check out my blog :)
hopefully we can come see you all soon!
Post a Comment