Thursday, October 2, 2008

Called To Serve..In Relief Society

Well there you have it, the reason why I have not had two seconds to think of blogging. I have been called to be in the relief society!!! No more primary, no no, just good times with the sweet ladies of my ward. yeehaw! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. (I really really am!) I have spent many nights awake in bed thinking oh please let me be everything the president wants me to be.
So here is the quick post to let you know what we have been doing. Alivia told me I needed to do a new post because it's been a while. I know.
I posted that huge post for our anniversary, and then tried to change my page and it didn't work so I logged off and I have been avoiding sitting in front of the computer in fear of ending up in front of it redoing a page and blog surfing for hours!
Anyway, summer is over, the fall is here. Even though it still feels like summer in the air. October 1 runs around and all the sudden everyone is talking about Christmas. I can't believe it's already here. We have been keeping busy with work and trying to get ready for winter. I bottled fruit, froze fruit, froze corn, and going to try to do a couple more things. And, thoughts or should I say temptations of another triathlon are rolling around too. We will see if I have the nerve to sign up. :)
That's it for now. Just keeping busy and praying for ten minutes to sit down and breathe.
Hope to post more soon.

9 comments:

The Swapp's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Swapp's said...

Wow.. thats a great calling.. I didn't mean to put you on the spot I just was missing seeing your new stuff , cause i haven't hung out with you in forever but Thanks for the update I will see you on Saturday for aminute at least and we dont want it to be Christmas just yet.. but about 12 weeks and it will be here. Love you glad to hear you are doing good just keeping busy.

Brad and Kaci said...

How fun! What is your calling? I miss seeing you once in a while. Your not on my Visiting teaching list anymore. I guess now I will just have to stop by once in a while. Hope you doing good!

Jami Hansen said...

Fun. I don't know if I could handle being in the Relief Society w/ a calling. I've always been in primary callings. I'm in charge of activities for the 8 & 9 year olds. That is some work. They wear me out. When is the next floor set? Haven't seen you for awhile.

Cottam Family said...

Congrats on your new calling! I'm in the RS too, it's a lot of fun. I'm so happy I ran into you today, now we can be blogger buddies!

Courtney said...

wow you've been busy! I need to learn how to can and bottle and all that good mormon woman stuff that I'm lacking, ha ha but seriously I do! Good for you. Cody and I talked months ago about doing the October tri athalon down there and ....hmmm....how did October creep up on me so fast! We're not ready and will put it off til the next one probably!

linzi said...

aubrey!!! I think the last time I saw you was at your wedding! And, your pictures are gorgeous, by the way. So beautiful. How are you?!!!

Brittany said...

Hello Aubrey! Long time no see or talk, or anything. Congrats on the marriage and your calling! You look Beautiful!! I hope you are doing well.- Brittany (Bunker)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Yeah, I would have to say after looking over your blog that you two are WAYYYY to into your careers!! No wonder you don't have children - (ok you were right - someone totally needs to take a peak at the blog!)
Anyway, way cute blog! Thanks for coming out with us last night! We had a blast too!! Sorry I didn't respond to your text (I lost the phone), so seriously though thanks so much again! Let's seriously do games and Hot 'n Ready's next week!!!

Blog Archive