O-N-E Y-E-A-R
Our first anniversary we decided to go back to where it all started. VEGAS. Our first date was spent in Vegas, we went to dinner at PF Changs. So we went down for the day and walked the strip, watched the pirate show, then came home and ate our frozen cake. YUM.....
T-W-O- Y-E-A-R-S
Our second anniversary was spent at one of our favorite places in the world...you guessed it! LAKE POWELL! Yipee! We were there for our family vacation and it just so happened to fall on our anniversary. Garrett thought he was off the hook for planning something, but I wouldn't let him. We came home and went to dinner and he bought me a beautiful ring, and I got him tickets to see Larry the Cable Guy. Good times!

T-H-R-E-E Y-E-A-R-S!
Oh goodie...this year...we spent....at....SOFTBALL GAMES! (this is my sarcastic face.....)
So our anniversary fell on a Wednesday this year. So NOT fun. Welcome to the wonderful world of being an adult where you have to WORK and have RESPONSIBILITIES.
But we decided that we will not be a couple that let's those kinds of things get in the way of our love. So why not head back down to the place that started it all and go to VEGAS! So we went to Vegas, ate at our fave place PF Changs, and went to the top of the world! Or at least the top of the statousphere (however you spell it) It was so cool! Garrett hates hights so we didn't do any rides. His hands were sweaty just from looking over the edge.
Well there you have it! Three wonderful years of bliss. We have been so very blessed to be able to do many fun and adventurous things in our marrige. No kids yet. People keep asking us when we're going to start a family and we tell them, when we're ready. As for now, we just practice :)
Saturday, September 13, 2008
One....Two...Three......
Posted by Aubrey & Garrett Frei at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)



12 comments:
Congrats girl.. that post was SUPER cute! I loved reading it!
I can't believe you guys have been married for 3 years!! Wow, time flies huh? I hope you keep doing fun things on your anniversary... its a good tradition! :)
Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute together. Just enjoy w/ out kids. It's just more work.. Where were you for the floor sets? I didn't see you at all.
Aubs, I love all the pics. You guys are to cute. I can't wait till you have a little one so jaylee or my next kid will have a play mate. One of these days Garrett will want a litte one running around. I'll try to make sure Jaylee doesn't cry when he's around so it doens't turn him off again. See ya tomorrow, the next day and the next and the next.
Love you
How cute was that post! Congrats to you both!!!
Happy 3 years! I love both of the posts and all of the pictures. You guys are so cute.
I loved the trip down memory lane! You guys are still as cute as ever! Love you both!
Congrats guys! One thing is for sure, you two know how to have fun. You are always doing something fun.
HOw Cute! Its crazy you two have been married that long. Time Fly's! Cute Post :)
Happy Anniversary guys! I loved the post... Aubs I wish I had your talent and being amazing at EVERYTHING including writing adorable posts! Ha. I love you and I miss my best friend!
Aubs.. its been two weeks since you last posted.. I need more of an update. :) Is garrett going to be hunting this weekend?
Hey girl!!! Cute Idea, I loved the pics. you need to show me how to do all these cute things.I am the worst blogger haha.
Post a Comment