Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary....Tribute to...Well, US! :)

I've seen people post on their blogs different things for their anniversaries like wedding pictures and love posts to their hubby, I thought it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane and go through our lives from the beginning.....



D-A-T-I-N-G
....Our first date was December 3rd, 2004....
These are pictures of our first Christmas together, PF Changs in Provo, several times of going to church and firesides together, Hawaii - where we celebrating my 20th birthday, and us just being in love.



















E-N-G-A-G-E-D....
Garrett took the plunge and got on one knee to ask me to spend forever with him on May 9th, 2005 on the beach in the moonlight in Cancun, Mexico. When I looked down and saw the ring, I fell to my knees too and couldn't stop smiling. These pictures include our trip in Cancun, the summer in Lake Powell, and my bridal shower. Not too many pics of us while we were engaged, I was too busy planning a wedding!



















E-T-E-R-N-I-T-Y
We said one simple word and forever was ours. "YES." At the altar in the St. George Temple surrounded by friends and family. My dress was simple, the day was hot, and I was the happiest girl in the world.







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nat B. said...

I've never seen your wedding pics before, they are way cute! You make a beautiful bride!!

Katy said...

Holy Cow how are you! You are totally gorgeous and I have never seen your wedding pictures! How is life? Do you even remember me? Hope you do! Well talk to you later I hope!

Blog Archive