Monday, August 25, 2008

Viva Las Vegas




















Remember last year how for WORK the doctor had us play SURVIVOR where we eat BUGS and have to do several mentally and physically challenging activities? This year the girls at work said VETO to Survivor, HELLO Las Vegas! We went to VEGAS on Saturday and shopped till we dropped, literally. The doctor rented a 15 passenger VAN for us to go down in. Can you say HELLO BUS! haha. We went to the outlets and SHOPPED all morning and had lunch, then off to Fashion Show for more SHOPPING. Then we went to the Forum Shops and ate at the fabulous CHEESECAKE Factory. We had so much FUN. Thanks ladies for the good times. Love you all.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

J n J Foster said...

How fun! I can't believe you got Dr. to skip out on survivor. Boy I bet you have sure missed the last 2 months talking about what might be happening to you! J/K Gosh I sure do miss that place!

Lexie said...

loved it...ha I just posted mine and then came and looked at yours and our posts are so much the same. gotta love it

Nat B. said...

hummmm, I am wondering why the girl in the pink shirt was cut out of the picture at Cheescake Factory?

Nat B. said...

You know I am kidding! I still love ya!!

Brad and Kaci said...

How fun. I definately think Vegas sounds a little better than Survior Glad you had fun.
P.S. I don't think I know anyone how goes on as many fun trips as you do. Totally jealous

Nathan and Erin Mecham said...

Hey Aubrey- Its Erin. How are you? It has been along time. It was great to see pictures of you guys on your blog. You look like you are having fun. Well congrats. on your three year anniversery.

Jami Hansen said...

It looks like alot of fun. The cheesecake factory is the best. We need one here. Are you working Wed or Thurs night(floorset). I'm finally working? We will have to see how fun it is working w/ you guys.

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!!

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

I miss my Aubrey!!!! I need an update on... uh... you know exactly what I'm talking about!!! CALL ME

Blog Archive