It's pretty sad that when life is so busy and you have to make a check list every day so that nothing gets missed and on that list it says" MAKE NEW POST ON BLOG." It's been a while and I've had ideas of posting my new years resolutions, which, by the way is one of mine - keep blog updated so I can print for scrapbook. haha. Oximoron isn't it? Anyway, here's the update on life for those who care what the Frei's have been up to.
We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. We were able to spend lots of time with family, which is always great. We rocked out to rock band at my parents house for a lot of the time, I must say I am quite the drummer. We also started the New Year out right with a super clean house! We spend an entire day cleaning and de-junking. Awesome!
Anyone else watch Oprah's Best Life Week? I took a clip board and wrote down things I found helpful and from there I made my goal list for the year and my "new years resolutions." I'll have to post that one later because my time allowal for this post is up! haha.
Just one last thing, we just booked a cruise! I've never been on one before so I am SUPER EXCITED! Garrett's been on cruises before, so he's just excited to go on a vacation. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas for the cruise experience?
Monday, January 19, 2009
Update
Posted by Aubrey & Garrett Frei at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)


7 comments:
oh de-junking gives ya the best feeling huh!!
ps I think you need to keep up on the update the blog part ;)
I care what the Frei's have been up to!! It sounds like you actually have a life, that's why you don't have time to blog. Us stay at home moms have nothing else better to do than to blog all day and ignore the kids!! I am not sure I have your right email. Email me @ christina_palmer15@hotmail.com
Hey! I love cruises! Where are you guys going? We went to Cabo and Ensenada last year and we're going to the carribean next week! Let me know where you're going and I'll tell you some of the fun stuff to do! :D
I went on my first cruise last September and had so much fun. You will have a blast. Where are you going on your cruise???
Aubrey, I finally stopped by to see your blog. Too cute! You crack me up with your lists. You are always so organized. So where are you cruising to? I have always wanted to go on one too. My only advice is to play a little shuffleboard for me!
I also care what the Frei's are up to!! I'm excited for you guys for your cruise! Where are you going?? Aubs you are going to love it!! Did you get my e-mail??
Ok. I need an update so I know that you're alive. You had a birthday and I'm pretty sure you probably went to CHeesecake factory and got some cute things from Garrett:) How is work? Life? I bet you're crazy busy, but I just wanted to say hi and see how you're doing.
Post a Comment