Sunday, March 15, 2009

Part of being a Frei

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Natalie Loris said...

ok so I want to know how you get your pictures to look like that. Like, 6 or 8 inside one frame. I must be stupid or something...

Cottam Family said...

Hey! I'm throwing a Twilight party on Saturday the 21st at 8:00 pm if you would like to come! It's at my mother in laws house 980 s 800 e cir. St. George! You can bring a friend too if you want! We're going to be watching the movie and eating yummy food! Hope to see yy there! -Shelley

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

I miss my aubrey!!!!

~..kass..~ said...

How fun! I grew up doing this kind of stuff and truly miss it!!!

JustLivingMYLife said...

oh my gosh! Aubrey!!! how are you??? Im so glad I found your blog! its been such a long time!!!

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

I'm so sad your not coming this weekend :( Boo hooo. Tell Garrett he is a punk. But I guess I will get to see you in two weeks... so I can't complain too much! I'm so excited. YEAAAAAA!

Blog Archive