
Part of being a Frei means being in the good ole outdoors - a lot. If it's helping dig trenches and pulling weeds, working down at the farm, or one of the biggest things these boys do, it's riding for cows. I never knew the extent of what it meant to ride for cows until Lainee asked me if I wanted to go with her to watch the boys push cows. This gave me a whole new perspective of hard work. All day long in the blazing heat, horseback, moving cows from one place to another. Garrett is such a hard worker and I'm grateful for the dicipline this has taught him. He is so handy to have around the house; if anything breaks, he figures out how to fix it. This was a great experience to be a part of and I'm glad I know what he does when he says he's "riding for cows."
After the hard work, they were ready to play. Pres and Landon went over to the watering trough to see the gold fish, and once again the boys have to have a comptetion. They got into a fishing competiton to see who could catch the most or biggest fish. Next thing I know Garrett has on rubber boots and is IN the trough. He caught a fish with the leftover sandwhich bag and the little kids went crazy when he showed them. He is so good with the kids, I know he will be a great dad to our kids, when the time comes.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Part of Being a Frei
Posted by Aubrey & Garrett Frei at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)


4 comments:
Thanks for coming with us, it was a good day. I totally agree, when the time comes you will both be great parents! :)
How funny, that looks like fun and hard work too! I'm up for anything as long as its outside these days though!
Looks like I would be sneezing and hot. I wouldn't make a very good pioneer. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. G is a good guy...I didn't know he was handy too.
That is funny! Oh ya you aint a FREI if you don't have a few cowboy stories to tell!
Post a Comment