We left from Los Angeles, California. It was a windy overcast day and we were ready to head south for warm weather! I've never been on a cruise before so Garrett was excited to see my reaction when I saw how big the boat was. It was HUGE! I thought for sure I would get lost on it. When we got on the boat, we went and checked out our living quarters for the next week and then it was off to explore the boat. There was an Ice Skating rink, Casino, rock climbing wall, mini golf, library, dance club, pool after pool, there was so much to see!
With a loud blow of the horn, we were ready to head out to the open sea. The Coast Guard escorted us out of the harbor and we were ready to set sail! Mexico here we come!
Day at sea. We explored the boat and once we had found where everything was, we found our favorite hang out spot! All you can eat soft serve ice cream. Ya baby! Then we went and played suffle board. We played in couples and once I got the hang of it, I did ok. Garrett is quite the competitor so after a few warm up rounds, the real competition was on. Luckily, we won! Go team! Then we went back to our rooms to freshen up and go to the first formal night.
Cabo San Lucas
When we got to Cabo, we went on a Glass Bottom boat to a place called "Lover's Beach." We rented snorkle gear and we were off to play in the ocean. The cool thing about this beach is you could walk to one side and there was the Pacific Ocean and then on the other side was the Sea of Cortez. We played in two different bodies of water so that was pretty neat. When it was time to eat, I was a little worried of how sanitary things were so we headed to the only American place we could find - Hooters.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Viva Mexican Rivera Cruise!
Posted by Aubrey & Garrett Frei at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)



2 comments:
Looks like it was a great trip! Lots of fun!
Your cruise looks sooo fun! I wish ours had ice skating! I love your pics!! :)
Post a Comment