Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family outing at the Lake

Yet another trip out to Sand Hollow to do some fishin!!!! This was a fun trip because we loaded up the entire family and headed to the lake. We love our nieces and nephews - oh, and the rest of the fam too! Garrett beat us all in the fishing competition though. His mom gave him a run for his money, but he was catching them left and right. Me - I caught myself one fish. I'm so grateful that we live close to our family and we are able to do things together as a family.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

KayDee said...

FUN!! Ya I would ahve to say I am more in it for the family adventure... not the fish!!

Lainee said...

It was fun! Thanks for helping me with all my kids, I love you guys.

April said...

Hello friend.. I didn't know you liked fishing!

Blog Archive