
ONE hour and fifteen minute flight
Countless HOURS in the car in traffic
FOUR different beautiful beaches
Lots of GOOD restaurants
THREE rounds of golf
Sun, Sand, Waves, Golf, Food, Fun!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)


2 comments:
I love your pictures! It looks like you had an amazing time.
I'm so jealous! We were there almost exactly a year ago and I LOVE San Diego. What restaurants did you eat at? I have a favorite Mexican place there, wondering if you hit it! :) Looks like a blast though!
Post a Comment