A few months ago my father in law Ken had a stroke. It caught us by surprise because the guy is so healthy but it put us all on high alert for our own health. Last week my sister in law went up to SLC to have a test to see if she had a hole in her heart, which was the cause of Ken's stroke. It was a quick ten minute test, but we decided to make a little getaway out of it. My mother in law Katie and my sisters in law Bradi and Lainee and I all loaded in the car, and it was nothing but laughter the rest of the trip.
I am so grateful that I was lucky enough to marry into such an incredible family. We have such a great support system and we are all such great friends. I love you girls and can't wait for the next getaway!
I am so grateful that I was lucky enough to marry into such an incredible family. We have such a great support system and we are all such great friends. I love you girls and can't wait for the next getaway!


2 comments:
That was such a fun trip! We really need to do that again... and have some more CHEESECAKE!! I think I might order some online... it was soooo good! :)
I can't wait for our girls get away this weekend!! It's going to be a little crazy! You might be re-thinking habing kids right now.. LOL. OH, we love our babies!! :)
Post a Comment