
This summer I joined a Bunko group with some of the most fun girls ever! We rotate houses every month for who is the host, and everyone wins a prize every time. I love it. We meet once a month and it is just a fun night out. We laugh so hard and it's been great getting to know people I otherwise wouldn't have. This month we met at Emily's parents house and of course dressed up for Halloween. I won last bunko and for the prize every one gets she got us all a cute frame with a picture we took before dinner her mom ran and got developed while we played. Next month I'm hosting....any ideas????
Sunday, October 11, 2009
B-U-N-K-O!!!
Posted by Aubrey & Garrett Frei at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Feed
Blog Archive
- October (4)
- August (1)
- April (5)
- January (2)
- December (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- December (3)
- October (3)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- September (1)



2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun :) I am not so creative or I would give ya ideas lol
Bunko was always so much fun! I'm glad you get out with the girls. Since you'll be hosting in November you could always do a 'Fall' or a 'thanksgiving' theme.. I'm not good at those things. :)
Post a Comment