Sunday, October 25, 2009

Di-Dix-Xi-Xie-GOOOOOOOOO Dixie!















It pretty much goes against every thing I have believed in, but I've done it-----I now bleed DIXIE BLUE!!!!
My sister switched to Dixie at her 9th grade year and this year she is a sophomore and a cute little Rah Rah! We have had so much fun going to every game and watching her cheer. She is so cute and is a "Flyer" too! (The girl on the top when the stunt) I'm so proud of her for the hard work she puts into learning and perfecting her talents. Love you Kenzie!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh how that brings me back! :) How fun high school football games are!!

Tiff said...

Oh my gosh I didn't even recognize her she has gotten so old. She is so cute tell her she looks fab!

Nat B. said...

Nice to see you've switched over to the best school in St. G! Go Flyers...Go Go
Fun to see the pic of your fam. You all look great, Tell everyone hello.

Blog Archive